It takes highly trained specialists to transform families struggling with addiction. And sometimes, it also takes diapers, lotion, batteries and all kinds of other things. You can make life in treatment more comfortable for our women, children and teenagers by providing an item or two from the Wish Lists below.
If you would like to donate any of the items on these lists, or if you have any questions, please call Sarae Smith at 864-238-0229. You can also send Sarae an email. Please note that donations are accepted by appointment only.
Your donation of goods is tax-deductible, and you will be provided with a receipt.
Serenity Place Wish List
All items are for women and their preschool children, newborn to age 6.
- New women's undergarments
- Maternity clothing and pants
- Diapers and baby wipes
- Baby towels and receiving blankets
- Baby sleepers, onesies, bibs and outfits
- Baby wash, lotion, powder, and diaper creme
- Baby bottles
- Baby grooming set
- Baby bathtubs
- New socks (all sizes)
- New twin size comforters & pillows
- Women's care products: shampoo & conditioner, soap or body wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, deoderant, lotion
- School supplies: composition notebook, legal pads, binder index tabs, binders, pens & highlighters
- Reusable shopping bags
- Bath items: shower curtains & rings, towels, washcloths, bath mats
- Laundry baskets
Infant and Child Program Wish List
- Vtech tablets / electronics for preschool-aged children
- Laptop computer of any quality
- Cloth diapers to use as burp rags
- Multicultural Dolls (no soft dolls)
- Doll clothing & accessories
- Toddler friendly trucks and cars (not matchbox)
- Dramatic play items – dress up clothes, play kitchen items, play doctor kits
- Pete the cat books and puppet
Lotus Program Wish List
All items are for mothers and their young children, ages birth - 14 years, who are Serenity Place graduates pursuing educational and employment opportunities through our transitional program.
- New or gently used rolling luggage
- Gift cards for groceries, gas, or phone minutes
- Pantry staples: unexpired canned food, pasta, sugar, etc.
- Paper products: paper towels, toilet paper, and napkins
- Cleaning products: disinfectant wipes, bathroom cleaner, glass cleaner, and high-efficiency laundry detergent
- Gently used furniture and appliances on an as-needed basis (please inquire first; we cannot provide transportation of large items)
- Plastic storage carts with drawers
- Kitchen appliances (blender, toaster, coffee maker, etc.)
- CD players
- Reusable grocery bags
The Academy Wish List
All items are for teenage boys, ages 13 – 17.
- Clothing: boxers, T-shirts, swimming trunks, basketball shorts, socks
- Beach towels
- Bug bracelets
- Art Supplies: paper, markers, yarn, string, beads, glue, tape, etc.
- School Supplies: pencils, notebooks, binders, etc.
- Batteries (AA, AAA, C, & D)
- Folding or camping style chairs
- Woodworking tools: hammers, wrenches, screwdrivers, paint brushes, etc.
- Toiletries: body wash, shampoo, combs, hairbrushes, plastic hair picks, deodorant
- Gas cards for visiting family members
- Movies on DVD (rated G through PG-13)
Adolescent Outpatient Wish List
All items are for teenage boys and girls, ages 8-17.
- Art supplies (scissors, colored paper, glue sticks etc.)
- Sunscreen & bug spray
- Sports equipment (basketballs, footballs, wiffle balls, etc.)
- Yoga mats
- Hand sanitizer
- Water balloons
- Sidewalk chalk
- Wet wipes
- Drawstring backpacks
- Stress balls & fidget gadgets
- Water bottles